1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Prepare Loma Linda Taco Filling according to package instructions.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the crescent roll. Shape a circle with the large sides on the inside and pointy tips on the outside. It should look like a sun or star. Press together edges of crescent triangles to seal.
4. Spread the Loma Linda Taco Filling mixture over the crescent dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese and sliced tomatoes over the Taco Filling.
6. Roll the dough up tightly, starting from the wide end, and press the edges to seal.
7. Place the crescent ring on the prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescent ring is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
10. Slice the crescent ring and serve hot.