1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Prepare Neat crumbles according to package instructions.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the crescent roll. Place in a circular shape, with the larger side on the inside of the circle and the pointy tips on the outside. It should look like a sun, or a star. Press together at the edges of the dough triangles to seal.
4. Spread the Neat crumbles over the crescent dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
5. Sprinkle the vegan cheddar cheese and sliced tomatoes over the Neat Meat Southwest mixture.
6. Roll the dough up tightly, starting from the wide end, and press the edges to seal.
7. Place the crescent ring on the prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crescent ring is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
10. Slice the crescent ring and serve hot.